WE’RE SO EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO MEET IN PERSON. We meet on Sundays and continue to enjoy worshipping and hanging out together outside while the weather is nice. So here’s our plan:
- Meeting in our building- We meet there this Sunday at 10:30 AM for worship- we’d love for you to join us!
- Meeting at the park–We rent a pavilion once a month or so at Patapsco Valley State Park when the weather is nice, and enjoy worship and lunch outside in God’s beautiful creation.
When we meet in our building our entire community of faith joins together to share coffee, conversation, great music, and engaging, practical, biblical teaching. Here’s what you need to know:
- When: We meet together on Sundays @ 10:30 AM for worship (10 AM this Sunday only)
- Where: 8266 Lokus Road, Suite 105, Odenton (google map here)
- How: Relaxed and casual – feel free to wear jeans, shorts or whatever makes you comfortable.
- Kids: Kids are always welcome! You can bring your kids with you into our worship gathering, and after we sing a couple of worship songs together, we’ll dismiss the kids and our awesome teachers will take them to their own space. However, you are always welcome to keep your children with you if you’d prefer. Please click here to find out more about our Crossroads kids ministry!
We hope you’ll visit with us one Sunday!