WE’RE SO EXCITED THAT WE’RE MEETING TOGETHER IN PERSON AGAIN! COVID-19 has certainly changed things, and so we’ve been praying about a plan that will give us opportunities to worship together in-person, while still keeping everyone safe and minimizing exposure for those in our church family who spend time with their at-risk parents or are at-risk themselves. Our plan goes like this:
- Meeting at the park– we’ve rented a pavilion at Patapsco Valley State Park and our church will meet there one Sunday each month for worship and time in God’s Word, a delicious lunch and time to hang out together. We’ll meet at Patapsco this Sunday, November 29.
- Meeting on Zoom- in between our in-person meetings, we’ll continue to worship together on Zoom- please join us as we worship together online on Sunday, December 6.
- Meeting in our building– we’ll meet to worship together in our building at least one Sunday each month. We’ll meet there on December 13 and on Christmas Eve, December 24 as we celebrate the birth of our Savior!
When we meet in our building our entire community of faith joins together to share coffee, conversation, great music, and engaging, practical, biblical teaching. Here’s what you need to know:
- When: We meet together on Sundays @ 10:45 AM for coffee and donuts, @ 11:00 AM for worship
- Where: 8266 Lokus Road, Suite 105, Odenton (google map here)
- How: Relaxed and casual – feel free to wear jeans, shorts or whatever makes you comfortable.
- What else- We’re working hard to keep our church family and guests safe, and for now that means asking everyone to wear a mask when we gather together. For more details about what we’re doing to ensure everyone’s safety, please click here.
- Kids: Kids are always welcome! You can bring your kids with you into our worship gathering, and after we sing a couple of songs together, we’ll dismiss the kids and our awesome teachers will take them to their own space. However, you are always welcome to keep your children with you if you’d prefer. Please click here to find out more about our Crossroads kids ministry, and what we’re doing to keep our kids safe from COVID-19.
We hope you’ll visit with us, in person or online, one Sunday!