WE’RE SO EXCITED THAT THINGS ARE CHANGING! And, of course, we’re beginning to change our plans post- COVID-19 as state and local health regulations are changing and more of our church family are vaccinated. We may still meet on Zoom occasionally as things are opening up, but we’ll meet in person most Sundays and continue to enjoy worshipping and hanging out together outside while the weather is nice. So here’s our plan:
- Meeting at the park– we’ve rented a pavilion at Patapsco Valley State Park and our church will meet there every month or so for worship and time in God’s Word, a delicious lunch and time to hang out together. We’ll meet there this Sunday, October 24, 11 AM at Glen Artney Shelter 66.
- Meeting in our building– we’ll meet to worship together in our building more and more as more as things continue to open up post-COVID. We’ll meet there on Sunday, October 31, 9:30 AM.
When we meet in our building our entire community of faith joins together to share coffee, conversation, great music, and engaging, practical, biblical teaching. Here’s what you need to know:
- When: We meet together on Sundays @ 9:30 AM for worship
- Where: 8266 Lokus Road, Suite 105, Odenton (google map here)
- How: Relaxed and casual – feel free to wear jeans, shorts or whatever makes you comfortable.
- Kids: Kids are always welcome! You can bring your kids with you into our worship gathering, and after we sing a couple of songs together, we’ll dismiss the kids and our awesome teachers will take them to their own space. However, you are always welcome to keep your children with you if you’d prefer. Please click here to find out more about our Crossroads kids ministry, and what we’re doing to keep our kids safe from COVID 19.
We hope you’ll visit with us, in person or online, one Sunday!